Thursday, August 13, 2015

The multi-utility of a Condom!

Condom—mention of this five letter word pulls up a smile, sometimes mischievous, sometimes romantic, or sometimes it’s just smiling to ourselves types of smile.
But hey we all know the use of condoms! Don’t we?
Yeah, of course we do know the ‘uses’ of condoms, but what I am talking about is my latest discovery of an utility of this marvelous invention of mankind and I can swear none of you would have heard and even imagined about it.

Have heart guys!
I will narrate the entire episode that made me smile, but in a different way!

A dear friend of mine, whom we often refer to as, ‘teddy bear’ given to his 100+ weight. Visited my place recently.
It was raining, we roamed here and there, had fun and returned home late in the night. Tired of mid-night nomadic wanderings just wanted to retire on bed.
We were preparing the bed when to my shock, he took out a packet of condom from his pocket!
I didn’t ask anything at first, thinking he might have purchased condoms for the good times ahead (he is married and lives away from his beloved wife and was about to catch a train, the next day to reach her).
But no, this was not the case.
He did not stop by just taking out the packet, but opened it up.
Unable to resist my curiousness I asked at once, “Abey kya karega iska? (What will you do with this?)”
“Ruk na” (just wait) was his reply.
He took out the condom and wore it.
No, no, dear readers you are wrong here, he didn’t wore it on ***** but he wore it on the thumb of his right leg!

He had an injury in his thumb and got his nail removed by surgery recently. The injury needed to be dressed daily and while we were roaming it got drenched.
He wore it over the injury before sleeping. Amazed I asked why?
His answer was real a googly.


Picture taken on condition that face wont be shown

“Yar I am heavy. Mai jab sota hu na toh ismey chot lag jaati hai dressing bhi khul jaata hai, phir nahane mey v taklif aati hai. (When I sleep, my injury gets hurt, dressing over the wound gets opened and I get trouble due to the wound while taking bath)”, he said, while wearing the condom on his thumb.
“Condoms are sterilized so there is no risk of infection. They are soft and get wrapped up around the thumb so it reduces the chances of getting hurt and lastly I can easily take bath in the morning as these condoms are waterproof. It’s coz of these features I am wearing it on my thumbs from the day I had the surgery,” he said replying to my wide opened curious eyes.
What a genius he is! LOL