Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Her mysteries, her love makings...


 (This is in continuation of the story A date with the girl I loved, this chapter comes after the last one Need a hug sweetu...)
She is a confused mess
The next day I was refreshed, partly due to the recharge of her love filled hug, partly due to the eased out psychological pressure of the assignment which was complete.
I was back to the college.
What I forget till now in our college we had a group of very sweet friends, me, Chintu the notorious, Urbi the childish sweetie and Arpita the spectacle, mind you spectacle not for her looks but for her spects…lolz.
And yeah she wasn’t in our group, she was in the rivals' camp but to be exact she was nowhere, she was alone. (Even today though she isn’t with me I really feel pity for her loneliness. Though being beautiful she is surrounded with guys but she is always like lonely in the crowd. She doesn’t owe even a single friend. )
A serious class of communication was going on when suddenly breaking the seriousness of the class, emerged the SMS from Chintu.
"Frndz while thinking about this Haber's model of communication what I came through that in order to grasp it properly we need to watch a movie right after this class…Metro Plaza… a nice one I promise".
And it was done, this was how we planned. But Sibbi not being a member of our group was not informed.
I messaged her.
"Yar We are gong for a movie, wish you to be with us".
"No you people go", She replied.
I had to leave her partly because of the time of the show and partly given the peer pressure, she being close to the rival camp was not welcomed in our group.
I was feeling uneasy as I moved ahead, really wished to watch the movie with her.
Couldn’t control, I dialed her up again.
"What's the problem do you have any work", I asked.
"No, you go dear I am not feeling like", was her reply.
"Ok, if your mind changes just give a call", I disconnected.
We were ahead of time but there was a rush at the theatre. Anyhow we managed the tickets. Now again the phone rang, it was her.
"Dear I am near the theatre where are you people", she said.
"You are a confused mess", I said but was happy.
Unfortunately by the time she arrived it was houseful. Any how ticket was managed but she couldn’t sit with me. She is a complete package of confusion even today I firmly believe that she is a 'pagli', never knowing what to do.

Her mysterious sobs
Two days later I was again busy preparing for an interview of an expert working on the sparrows, named Mohammed Dilawar who is also called 'sparrow man' given to his contributions. (Time magazine selected him as Times Hero for environment 2008)
Though it was an email based interview but it kept me busy enough and I could not take stock of her for the whole day.
It was around four of clock in the evening when I saw her sitting below a tree with Ritu another batch mate.

I went ahead to her, she was looking down, I was turning curious.
"She hadn’t had anything since morning" Ritu told me and left us.
I looked at her she broke down into tears, I turned mad but controlled my emotions. Actually at tough times we break down when we see someone closer to us, its like a child getting punishment in his class will not weep but if his or her mother comes at that time it would be hard stop him from breaking down.
I was uneasy thinking, my sweetie didn’t have anything since morning and I was unaware how stupid I am.
"Come now get up", was all I could say.
She stood, took her to stall outside the college gates. Ordered Dosha she had it.
Fearing she could again break down into tears I avoided asking anything.
She was better now.
"I don’t have any change for the bus fare", she uttered.
I gave her; she boarded a bus for home.


Her ardent love making

She got her hair straightened up and was looking gorgeous in a blood red top.
I was spell bound just stared and could not utter a word to her. Not even tell her that she is looking awesome.
Last night during our conversation her last message said, "Dear I could make you hot anytime"
Today seeing her I realized the truth of her words but I was avoiding the pull, after all we were in a college because otherwise I just felt like taking her in my arms.

"Today your girl is looking gorgeous", Sunil Tripathi a senior passed a comment.
I didn’t say anything but I liked the word 'your girl' really tickled me. That day we didn’t had much interaction to be honest I couldn’t, I just felt like looking and hugging her tight, no talks, no words but being in college, I avoided interaction.
It was again in the evening that I met her. There was some clamour in our department as our HoD Surendra Nath Bhattacharya was in off mood.
It wasn’t a usual affair, he was always in off mood but today  there was some complicated issue andhe was spitting fire on the students.
"Hello", I said as I approached her.
It was close to dusk.
"Yar lets move upstairs", She replied.
"No yar SB is spitting fire the environment of the department is heated up", I apprised her of the situation.
"I myself don’t want to there, lets move to the roof top", She uttered with a mysterious smile.
Bells rang in my mind.
"No roof top let’s move to that conference hall", I suggested.
There were not just words but a tacit communication between us she stood up.
We went to the lift.
We walked in the conference hall. There was nobody in, except a security guard, who was eating something.
We sat there.
I took out a book and started reading, rather pretended reading.
Within a minute she closed down the book.
"Did you come here for reading", she asked a bit annoyed.
"But the guard", I said.
"You speak a lot over phone but when in front you turn dumbo", now she was provoking.

"Dear it’s the guard there or else…", as I uttered these words my hands were caressing her navel inside her top.
Tell you one thing I know by now though I didn’t knew then that she loves her navel to be caressed. I continued she sat unmoved, her eyes speaking the language of love.
My hands moved up.
“Stop wait for the guard to leave”, she checked me.
The guard left.
She stood up and headed straight towards the same abandoned office of that conference hall. Turned back, ogled at me. It was invitation which I could not deny.
Again it was the same abandoned office of the conference hall where we had our first kiss. I heartily thanked the college administration for keeping it abandoned.
I was kissing her passionately, she was co-operating overwhelmingly.
Suddenly she pushed me away. I stared she removed her hairs which were scattered on her shoulders.
Then the miracle…
After her hairs it was her red top that was pulled down to the waist.
As we stepped out of that office I once again thanked the college administration for keeping that office abandoned.

3 comments:

Praveen P said...

Thanks for introducing Chintu....nw becomes more intersting....who is chamis????? Yaad aagaye wo din..........

A luhi...Allu action

rejji4u said...

I know u from our school days.We all knew that you write so good, your way of thinking is different ,your sense of humour is different but yaar tu itni aachi tarah se feelings express karega , i never thought of it.Dude this is really beautiful......

Brijesh Upadhyay said...

You r searching .....searching ....searching...about LOVE, Because u r writing continuous on the LOVE. Love is just like atmosphere of The earth, where we r living, we r breathing, eating, talking .........etc. its good for us that a friend searching, writing, feeling..............LOVE...........