Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And love kindles....(in continuation of 'A date with the girl I loved')

Love was in the air, winter was pepping in, we were in a class (I would mention later which class).
What I have written in the last pages (A date with the girl I loved) was the glimpse of the autumn of my relationships and like all other autumns it came after the spring, the spring of relationship filled with the fragrance of tickling feelings.
Both of us were in the same semester, same class, same course. That day she was looking beautiful (even today she looks and everyday she looks.. may be the flaw of my eyes).  A glimpse of her used to infuse pleasant wave down my spine, but really I was avoiding her, avoiding her not because I didn’t liked here but because I liked her too much, her pull was irresistible and I knew that once I give in, I will be all hers.
Well, in that class she was sitting just behind me and the class was going on. She touched my back something happened, but I remained cold rather pretended to be cold. She caressed my back, I put in all my efforts to be cool.
Following it, she leaned closer to my ears, “Tujhe toh kuch hota hi nahi” (Nothing happens to you).
I took a deep sigh, thought ‘darling how to say what’s going on within me”
“Sit properly yar, don’t do that” I opposed though to be honest I really liked that and wanted her to do more.
I think she was able to read my eyes which had the love for her. Her initiatives are today a puzzle for me, why she came closer to me when I avoided, if she didn’t love me.
Well, all was still and class went on.
Guys one thing I would like to share, it was really very hard to manipulate your expressions, when a  girl who rules your dreams is caressing you and you are in the direct eye contact of the teacher who is delivering you a boring lecture and expects that you remain attentive as if he is giving you the true essence of life. But anyhow I passed that test (one of the most liked examinations).
Class was over I rushed to the computer lab. There were two reasons of my escape one to check out my mail and the other was to avoid her pull, ya really I avoided her to my best though never roughly.
I logged in checked my mail, I logged in to facebook , checked out the updates from my friends but actually I didn’t notice anything either on my mail or facebook. I was out of my mind; draped in a green T shirt she was ruling my mind.
I t was 20 minutes or so she was there again. I pretended not to notice her, but again I not only noticed here but didn’t notice anything except her.
For few moments she moved aimlessly and then headed straight to me.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“Nothing was having some work” l lied because I was doing nothing was expect waiting for her to come near to me.
She leaned down closer enough that the softest parts of her gorgeous body were rubbing my shoulders. For few moments she remained still (making me vibrant) and noticed my monitor.
“Tu sach mein bewakuf hai, tujhe kuch bhi nahi hota (you are really a fool nothing happens to you)”, she again whispered pouring sweetness in my ears.
I was experiencing a pleasant trembling sensation in me.
“Yar I am doing some serious work, so please” I pretended that as if I didn’t liked. (Needless to say, ‘I was lying’)
“Do all your serious works” she moved ahead, showing as if she was angry. (But trust me her expressions told a different story)
Her pull this time, was irresistible, I had to put in all my efforts to keep my eyes fixed to the monitor. Late in the night relaxed at my place, I was reading a novel.
Phone blinked it was her SMS “What are you doing”
“Nothing yaar just reading and missing you”  I replied.
“Why missing me” she was digging.
“Just like that, yar sometimes you make me uncomfortable” I was back.
Be cool yar, but why?” she again provoked.
“How to be cool?” I asked.
“Why can’t you?” she bounced.
“How can I be cool when you are so hot” I gave in.
“Toh tu v hot ho jaa na (Then you also become hot)” she was in her unique style.  This is her style I die at.
“How to be hot like you?” now I was playing.
“Look it’s getting late and I am feeling sleeping ok, enough now start or I will go to sleep” she gave a bouncer.
“What start” really I was puzzled what could be started over SMS!
“You are an idiot go to sleep wid a soft kiss my sweetu, now good night” she started.
Now I got what could be started over SMS. It was just an SMS but I felt as if she kissed.
“Swt dreams” I replied. The conversation for that day concluded but something else began.












3 comments:

Praveen P said...

Bro... good1... I have done sme personal reserch ongirls and she is one of them I feel... these typr of girls are vry beutiful but confused as what they want in life and can be easily made fools only by intelligent people... as they are vry free and offer themselves to vry few selective peoples who has sme extra ordinary qualities...... will come back with more wen have sme time..

Unknown said...

happened to go through your story after being advised by Praveen.
i coincide with Praveen about the kind of girl you came across.she must be fond of thinking man that is why she chosen you.I liked your style of story telling. It is moving the way it must have moved when you were actually experiencing it )
I am looking forward to read the next part of it.But try to restore the sensibility of the story.

Bakait said...

thanks for going through it seriously Pankaj... i will not say anything about the perceptions u have formed after going through it, all of us are having our own vision of looking at things and i think it will be more clear as the story proceeds furhter...and one thing more would try to implement your suggestions..