Thursday, October 21, 2010

First kiss (an extension of the story ‘A date with the girl I loved’)

Romance filled our days. Sibbi (though her actual name was Sarika) my girl was altogether a different one, even today she is mysterious for me. She was unpredictable; sometimes it happened that she used to start weeping all of a sudden leaving me in despair. Ya, it’s a confession even today I don’t know what happens to me if I see her down, I really can’t trust me I can’t. May be I am not talking to her, may be screwed me just a moment ago, but I can’t even tolerate the imagination of her weeping face, it makes me uneasy.
Well, it was around 9 in the night I was making my mind for dinner. Phone rang she was there on the other side.
“Hi what are you doing” she extravagantly poured the melody.
“Nothing just gearing up for dinner, you had your’s” I replied lazily.
“Not yet, yar I want you, kuch kar na avi (do something now)” I already told you she is unpredictable.
“But what?” I teased.  She was really sounding romantic.
“Need some hugs and..and…” she paused. It’s one of the reasons I call her jalwa, believe me she can make the dead one romantic at once. Now just think how I could do that over phone.
“Over phone” I just asked amazed.
Haan phone par hi kar (yes do it over phone)” she was again in her style, the style I die for.
“But where and what to start from” I teased her.
“Hmm… start from the top” she is too much..
“Have a lot of hugs and kisses ok…now let me tell you one thing you are really a ‘pagli’, just have your dinner and go to sleep sweetie” I said.
Baat kar na thodi der (talk for sometime)” she said innocently, sounding really sexy. (I really like childish and drowsy girls and now it was impossible for me to avoid).
Conversation which started while I was standing at the window, passing through the gallery ultimately landed in the warmth of my blanket. Dinner vanished we talked, talked and talked. It ranged from romance to sex to social issued. 
There is one very important thing when you are in such a relation; it’s not the content what you are talking but the person, which matters.
At last the batteries of our mobiles started showing the signs of betrayal, it was then around 12.30 when the high tide of romance (though over phone) started retreating and we concluded at quarter to 1.
“Huge…huge…huge hug” were her farewell words and I am sure the way she is, she must be stretching her arms like kids while uttering these words.  Its common thing in kids when they say, “Mummy I need a big… this much big car” that they do stretch their arms to the maximum.
The other day when we met we exchanged smiles ( not a customary one, it was somewhat mischievous).
For the whole day we were in the crowd the day passed on smoothly.
‘Yar I need to get my project done and I haven’t started yet, day after tomorrow is the last date, desperately need your help’ She SMSed in the evening.
“Any time for you madam but I am not available free you understand’ I replied.
‘Ok  I will pay the fee” she assured.
May be she too was understanding, what fee I was talking about.
“Sure you will pay” I again teased.
“By the way what do you need” she was in her style.
“Not a penny less than a sweet smooch” I replied.
“Ok I am paying in advance have a sweet sweet smooch” she was quick in reply.
No not this one I need a real one samjhe” I was back.
Actually by this time being with her I started feeling that it’s my right and I deserve it being in such a relation, though till date neither of us proposed each other.
“Do it tomorrow, pakka I say” she assured.
“Thanks for your pakka, dear now I will eagerly wait for tomorrow and really this waiting affair is too bad” I replied.
“By the way Mr Bewakuf, I said pakka for my assignment work…Lolz…sweet dreams sweetu” she teased, with her beauty.
I could not sleep for long that night.
It was again a bright morning. We met at the scheduled time though she was late and but never mind I think it’s the right of the beautiful girls to be late and it’s the duty of guys to wait for them after reaching before time. Ya most of the boys do reach before time, it’s in their nature they really don’t have patience.
Well we needed to get her project done and unfortunately (fortunately for me) there was some problem in our computer lab so we have to move to a cyber café.
Her proximity where she was closer to me in that small cyber café cabin was really tranquilizing, trust me I remember those moments more than the other intimate ones which we spent together.
She was naughty there, round the time the project was being done she never even bothered to give a glance to it. I had to complete it all the way.
There is one more important thing you really become a bonded labour once you are in love believe me but with a difference you really love to be that and at times the designation and works of this bonded labour are more lucrative than that of a CEO.
Well for the beautiful two hours which we spent in that cyber café cabin she kept on doing this or that mischief.  
The confinement of the cabin coupled with her intoxicating ogles diverted me to such an extent that I felt like kissing her at once but…
Later we were back to the institution. 
“I did your work madam, where is my fee” I teased her though trust me I was joking.
“Are yar you need proper place for that and it’s a big problem here” interestingly she was serious as if she had been looking for the proper place and was in despair not finding it.
“Dear where there is a will there is a way, just say yes, I will manage all” I was excited.
“Then chal” to my surprise she readily agreed.
Now I wasn’t prepared and didn’t know where to go, but I told myself ‘you have to manage it’.
We moved to a meeting hall in our institution.  It was a big one having a small vacant office at one end and rest open space with few benches. Some students were sitting there busy reading or chatting but their scattered presence was hardly noticeable given the size of that hall it was really big.
“Here?” She asked.
“Come lets move to that office” I whispered in her ears.
We were in.
She came closer…
Looked in my eyes, then closed hers.
I moved closer, she inched forward.
Now prior to my reaction her succulent lips were over mine… my hand which rested at her shoulders slipped down.
She was really amazing, soft, silky chubby more than I ever imagined.
We parted, she ran away shyly.
Mind you guys after that I did not ate or drank anything for the rest of the day. Just to retain the sweetness of her roses (can’t call them lips now).



1 comments:

Hrishikesh said...

keep going ,every part sounds so very real and interesting