Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A date with the girl I loved..(Part -2)

The deadly date
I postponed all my work, after all it was an aggrieved lover going to meet her beloved, and there was a hope that the flame can be rekindled. I dialed her up at around 10 in the morning to wake her up. She didn’t respond. Again I repeated at an interval of half an hour, she didn’t responded, I dialed again after 15 minutes (after all she was to meet me and it was my responsibility to awake her), but this time her phone was busy. U waited for another five minutes for her phone to be free and dialed again.


“Hello”, echoed her sweet and drowsy melody. I really love drowsy girls, sleepy; sleepy they really look cute and sweet. I turned romantic.

“Yaar, it will take some more time I can’t be ready by 12 stretch it by half an hour”, she again doused my romance.

I agreed as usual.

I was ready to move out, sat on my bike and dialed her at quarter past twelve, “Sweety I am moving out be on time, ok” I called her up.

“Not at all yaar, I am still not ready, make it at 1’o’ clock”, she ordered.

I agreed as usual (having no option either), then alighted from the bike returned to the bed.

It was near to 1 my mobile blinked it was an SMS, my heart bounced.

“Yar don’t come till I ask you to come, suddenly I got some work”, she again ordered.

I knew she won’t inform me, romanticism vanished, I was completely down. Dialed her up again,

“What is this dear, it’s not fair” I mellowed.

“Yar a friend of mine is coming to my place”, she expressed her compulsion, and the guy you claim you love was ignored because a friend was coming.

“But yar, do it as fast as you can make it by 1.30 at max”, I pleaded; despite knowing she will not make it, rather she never wishes to make it. (But I requested bcoz I was mad in her love)

“I will try” she SMSed.

“I again called her up at 1.25 yar now, I am coming” I tried to be a bit commanding. (When we love someone it automatically happens that we begin to believe that we have a right on our beloved, and I tried to execute that right)

“No not at all, can’t do it before 2 ‘o’ clock or may be 2.30, try to understand”, she made me understand what I already understood.

I called her up again at around 2.30 pm. (Now you can call me shameless for my servile attitude, but I know you won’t call me so, if you have ever fallen in love)



“Yaar, it will take more time at least half an hour more” she further tightened the screw.

Actually she was well aware of my schedule and she knew that I have other commitments after 4 ‘o’ clock in the evening and would not be free to meet her even if she says she is coming. So she was deftly trying to delay it till 4 ‘o’ clock.

But love makes you a bit stubborn, shameless and thus I decided to keep aside all my commitments.

I dialed her up at around 3 ‘o’ clock again.

“Yaar today we can’t meet”, she killed a corpse.

“But please yar”, I pleaded.

She disconnected.

I redialed.

“Yar please don’t do it, please come” I almost broke into tears.

“Nahi man nahi kar raha (Not feeling like meeting)” she was cold and cool.

“At least for few minutes please beta” I requested in a servile gesture. Actually I was not in my senses, I never knew what I am speaking, I just wanted to meet her, meet her and meet her.

(Now again you guys could call me a man without any self respect but I know you won’t if you have ever fallen in love and have been ditched.)

At last she agreed.

“Come to my place, we can meet outside for few minutes”, She exhibited compassion.

I rushed to her place, actually I knew her lane dropped her in past but was not aware of her exact house. Went in front of her lane, and again called her up. I caved in right there felt as if I am unconscious her phone was switched off.

Terrible! What I was feeling I never knew myself.

Kept sitting on my bike unmoved, still, unconscious I kept on dialing her number, every time it said, ‘the number you are dialing is switched off’ it shook me, broke something inside me, I dialed, SMSed and did everything to contact her. After around half an hour or so cant say I gained some consciousness and kicked started my bike as I was on my way one of my SMSes was delivered I got a delivery report, signaling that her phone is switched on.

I think she switched off her phone but later she must have switched it on out of some compassion (mind u compassion not love, which I was craving for)

I stopped and dialed her up again, “Ya where are you”, she was talking normally as if nothing happened.

“Yar why you switched off your phone, I was waiting for half an hour or so”, I complained again with the illusion that I have a right to do so.

“Not at all! My phone was switched on all the time, by the way come in front of my lane I am heading towards it” she denied and ordered.

At last she came; there was no communication at all.

I drove my bike closer to her, she sat.

We moved, later I asked her to take some coffee, she denied. Again asked for cold drink she denied.

“I don’t have much time to have coffee and colddrink my friend is still waiting I took a leave of 10 minutes”, she again made me feel down.

Then started the most strange date I was driving aimlessly sometimes in this street, sometimes in that lane it continued for hour, she was pillion.., and spent at least an hour but denied to have a cup of coffee, where I could talk and share some quiet moments with her, the moments for which I was craving for more than a fortnight..

Later breaking the ice I asked, “Tell me honestly, do you love me”

She lied blatantly, “Yes, I do love you”. (Again after knowing that she never loved me I asked her, and you won’t believe that even now while penning it down, somewhere in my heart it echoes that, ‘may be she was not lying, she really loved me’. )

I left her.., by the time I dropped her back, she was furious at me. Actually she wished me to drive fast so that she could return and I taking it to be the last journey of my love, wanted the journey to last forever.., I was slowest.

I was vacant... chordless...stagnant...never knowing where to go, what to speak, what to do.., I was avoiding known ones, thinking everyone will make fun of my wretchedness, I the loser...



Despair, ultimately I lost her...but did I have anything to loose upon? (My heart still says, I had, I lost). But will she ever understand that from that day onwards she started loosing me...



Even after this ‘date’ I loved her from the very depth of my heart. (trust me I did, don’t know why but I did)

I called her up umpteen times, and she fucked me up umpteen times.

Now, its normal she is generous again, but I am missing something, yes you guess the right, “I miss the love I had for her”

Even today I could not believe..how it happened to a cold guy like me, but really it happened…I loved her.

With the every turn I take in my bed a new day with her comes up it was a hot summer when I had the chance to see her for the first time………..



(Will be back if possible….with the tickling moments I shared with her prior to this devastation..)

3 comments:

hemlata said...

presentation style is good and you express emotions very well. you have done a great job and carried it.

Praveen P said...

Its difficult for reader to judge as why the gf was ignoring and behaving in such manner, there is no reference of ditching or feelings of Gf. it’s just one sided emotions and wish of a one sided lover. It’s clear that the girl ignored every time and wanted to get rid of her bf but couldn’t say or admit as she might feel that her b/f would feel bad about the thing, but y she wanted to do this??? As well as the relationship and the depth of love they shared before is nt there to jude what kind of relationship and how deeply both of them loved each other. Just a casual love affair which a teenage guys always have.

Just point the negative critics bro for you as there are lots of positive things which every1 knws .

So keep writing and entertain us with your blogs…

You’re Well-wisher,
Praveen

Praveen P said...

Rather I should say excellent presentation but content could be the area of improvement.#

Regds,#
Praveen