Monday, October 4, 2010

A date with the girl I loved

(A story)
I should have written it in Hindi, being mother tongue it connects and I am really in a good mood, can't dare to spoil it.
The date I will be talking about is really a special one its rare but I think it happens atleast once in everyone's life (pardon I am generalizing but I you are screwed at least once in a life, and fools like me more than once)
I had a date with 'my' girl at time around 12 'o' clock, venue not decided. Prior to it I had a fight with her and I was the loser. I was screwed, tattered, scattered and…….when the date was fixed.
First of all let me throw some light on the background. I was madly emotional (don't know why and how I became trust me I am not of the like who get senty) about her, really. It was since a fortnight, I could not even talk to her personally, though we met almost everyday but in public. That day I wanted to share some personal moments with her (now don't take it otherwise I just wanted to be with her), she was avoiding I knew. But as I confessed I was really mad, mad in her love and when you are so, you don’t believe rather don’t want to believe what you know.
Thanks to modern technologies you could share personal thoughts even if you are in public. I SMSed her: 'Yar its long we spend some personal moments together, dear wanna b wid u'
She was apathetic
I repeated
Again she was apathetic
I repeated
'Ok, but wait' she coldly gave a nod.
I waited, and was waiting when she was moving out with a friend of hers. Failing to bear I intervened.
She turned, "back in 5 minutes"
I believed (rather didn’t had any other option than to believe her words, though I knew she wont come)
As soon as she headed forward , I could not resist called her up, "dear where are you going, wanna have some food, hope you are hungry".
"No just heading to the ATM will be back within few minutes" she said innocently.
I waited
Again thanks to the modern technology, I had a msg from her, trust me my hands were trembling as I pressed to read the message, it read: 'Mistakenly the key of my house is with me, sis is waiting I need to leave for home'
My heart wept ……..Hurt, but desperate I called her up
"Yar I am in the bus heading for home" she lied.
"N where's your frnd" I asked. (though I knew she too was with her)
"She left me just now may be going back to you", she lied again.
Actually she ignored me my emotions and went to marketing with her friend.
I was breaking down, she was playing with my emotions and I was letting her play.
Within me a volcano was eager to erupt, I desperately feeling like bursting into tears but I couldn’t.
It was later after sometime I decided to call up her friend, actually she's a mutual friend.
"Dear where r u pass the phone to her" I tried my best to sound normal.
She passed her mobile to her, it was an casual affair.
"Haan bol" she asked as if nothing happened.
"I hate you" was all I could say. (though I lied not only to her but to me myself as I didn’t hated but rather loved her madly)

(to be continued....actually I just wanted to pendown a short take but it streched....will be back with the real scene of the story...the deadly date, to avoid disinterest i just penned down the first part talking about the back ground of that date)

3 comments:

Praveen P said...

Intresting.....when will get the sencond issue??
Pls intoduce us to the background as well... the relationship u shared and hw u meet with current reason for ignorance... i knw u have something as suspense....

keep it dude!
Praveen

ramawtaryadav said...

very touching story buddy...........but bhai the curiosity that this part of yr story has created within me is also not less than a volcano. So post the second part asap so that this volcano does not make so much damage by keeping erupting for a longer period of time.

Hrishikesh said...

I know you have magic of words, what happened in the story so far is a natural behavior or gals they are never faithful. I know .
any way lets see how much more can you take and till what limit can you forgive her and continue to love her..
please publish the second part I will read it , despite of the fact that I hate reading.