Reckless Pen

Menu

Skip to content
  • Home
  • On Love
    • Poems
    • Stories
  • Bakaiti
  • How To...?
  • Unusuals

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mesmerizing...moves



A mesmerizing Bedni performing Rai dance at  Kareela Fair in Ashok Nagar district of MP









 



 




Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted on June 06, 2013 by Bakait in unusualstories | 1 comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

journlistsandeep said...

or photo's kaha hai bhai bas etni hi hai kya ??????????????




harish...........

Friday, June 7, 2013 at 5:10:00 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

Popular Posts

  • सुनो......
    बहुत बोलता हूँ, क्योकि उसे पसंद है, सुनना नहीं, बहुत बोलने वाले लोग, पर इस कहने-सुनने के शोरगुल में, अकसर, Taken from google चुप ...
  • And love kindles....(in continuation of 'A date with the girl I loved')
    Love was in the air, winter was pepping in, we were in a class (I would mention later which class). What I have written in the last page...
  • फिर खोया हमने...
    आज मेरा कुछ खो गया है ,  कल भी खो गयी थी ,  वो तुम्हारी काली कलम ,  तुम्हारी कह   रही   हूँ ,  पर जब खोई थी ,  ...
  • एक इ-मेल
    पिछले दिनों तुम्हे एक मेल किया था, आज फिर कर रहा हूँ, पिछले मेल का जवाब नहीं आया, रोज एक आस के साथ, मेल देखता था, की तुम्हारा जव...
  • A date with the girl I loved..(Part -2)
    The deadly date I postponed all my work, after all it was an aggrieved lover going to meet her beloved, and there was a hope that the flam...
  • मत आओ तुम
    तुम्हारा नहीं आना, सालता रहा, तुम्हारे आने की खबर से, एक द्वन्द है, आज आओगी, तुमने नहीं बताया, कोई बता रहा था, आज सीढियां चढ़...
  • A date with the girl I loved
    (A story) I should have written it in Hindi, being mother tongue it connects and I am really in a good mood, can't dare to spoil it. ...
  • The multi-utility of a Condom!
    Condom—mention of this five letter word pulls up a smile, sometimes mischievous, sometimes romantic, or sometimes it’s just smiling to ours...
  • Her Confessions....
    Tears rolled down my eyes, not of grief but of overwhelming love I felt for her. Though honestly she was the fifth girl I had an acquai...
  • Want to rape any girl?...be a MLA
    The alleged rape of a minor girl from Uttar Pradesh’s Banda district’s Shazapur village by MLA of the i...
Copyright © Reckless Pen | Powered by Blogger
Design by Edward R. Jenkins | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com