Monday, February 8, 2010

A beautiful cup of morning tea!

Getting up! straightway has always been a troublesome affair for me it takes me atleast half an hour to get up after getting up.
Drowsily I turned my eyes towards the window peeping straight into the neighbourhood window. It was liek a cup of tea, in the morning; The sight of drowsy, sleepy, Mamta in the adjacent window. Clad in wrinkled night gown, hairs shabbily tied, soem scattered over the face, frequent yawns, oh god.....!
Every curve of her tender femine self was reflecting the intoxicating laxity. The charm of the wild eyes, extremely lazy, I really lack words to describe them.
This was with, what my days used to kick off.
I can admit that I really love drowsy girls. Though I didn't had any acquaitance with Mamta, when I used to enjoy the eternal charms of her beauty. Later one hand I gained acquaitance. For now I was a noticed viewer and the spell of her natural drowsy, lazy looks were replaced with cautious movements to impress her lover peeping from the adjacent window....and now even after gaining acquaintance with her, I thought I lost something very valuable.......which I miss even today...

1 comments:

Praveen P said...

This is really something loveable...